Support from industry-leading technology and curriculum suppliers helps to accelerate the work of the 1EdTech community to accelerate an open, innovative, and trusted education ecosystem. 1EdTech offers several high-impact and unique opportunities for sponsors to network and showcase industry expertise, thought leadership, and innovative practices to help education providers achieve their strategic imperatives.
Contact us to discuss the sponsorship packages below or to customize a package to best meet the needs of your organization.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- 2023 Learning Impact Conference
- K-12 Leadership Retreat
- Digital Transformation Video Series
- 2023 Digital Credentials Summit
- TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners Program
- Higher Education Institutional Leadership Board
2023 Learning Impact Annual Conference Sponsorship
Sponsorship Fees Vary
Technology is constantly changing. Join over 500 educational providers and edtech suppliers at Learning Impact, June 5-8, 2023 at the Hilon Anaheim, to connect and collaborate to get ahead of what's next in teaching and learning. This annual event brings together senior-level leaders across higher education, K-12, government, workforce development, and edtech supplier organizations worldwide to focus on top issues in education while working together to evolve teaching and learning technology to support the needs of all learners.
The 2023 conference offers attendees inspiration and knowledge-sharing through expert-led speakers and panels, showcase sessions, community roundtables, deep-dive workshops, networking, sponsor exhibits, and more.
View Sponsorship Packages and Pricing
K-12 Leadership Retreat and Digital Curriculum and App Innovation Summit
Sponsorship Fees Vary
The 2023 K-12 Leadership Retreat will bring together 100+ K-12 Institutional District and Statewide members to engage in collaboration over two days.
Sponsors will be able to designate one senior executive to attend the sessions and workshops (excluding the board meeting) to participate and network with attendees. Sponsorships provide sponsors the opportunity to gain recognition for their leadership in supporting the K-12 community and opportunities to address the attendees during a meal, workshop, or other meeting events.
The Retreat will be co-located with the Digital Curriculum and App Innovation Summit, a 2-day event showcasing prime examples of how educational institutions leverage technology to make life easier for educators while improving student learning experiences and outcomes. Sponsorship opportunities exist for sponsoring both the K-12 Leadership Retreat and the Digital Curriculum and App Innovation Summit, or individually.
Digital Transformation Video Series
No Fee—Contributing Member Benefit
Sponsors can record an 8-10 minute product overview to showcase how you partner with institutions to transform digital ecosystems. Your video should be related to one of the following categories:
- Digital Credentials and Pathways
- Learning Data and Analytics
- Integrated Assessment
- Adaptive Digital Curriculum
- Online Integrated Proctoring
- Simulations and Virtual Labs
- Video and Collaboration
Recordings will be made available on the 1EdTech website and YouTube Channel. New recordings can be added to the series at any time. This is an exclusive benefit for Contributing Members. Limit one video recording per member per year. Recordings will be available for one year.
TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners Program
Sponsorship Fee Varies Based on Requirements
The TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners program is available for 1EdTech Contributing Members who are interested in adding TrustEd Apps data to their platform to share vetting results conducted by 1EdTech. Sponsorship provides access to TrustEd Apps data in your platform for one year from the 1EdTech Compatibility Check. This data, currently available only to 1EdTech members, helps institutions by providing comprehensive student privacy and data security review of a supplier’s products. The sponsorship includes joint marketing activities and is customized to promote your organization’s leadership to accelerate the use of open standards with your supplier partners. The sponsorship investment spans 12 months.
See the TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners.
Sponsor the TrustEd Apps Partners Program
Digital Credentials Summit 2023: Igniting the Talent Continuum
The Digital Credentials Summit is an annual event that brings together 400+ attendees from educational institutions and workforce to participate in the transformation of education with a new focus on developing skills and connecting talent to opportunities. A diverse set of new mindsets, partnerships, and products ignite this talent continuum. They all revolve around a simple concept—that digital credentials can provide a better path to the future for learners at all stages of their journey.
As a sponsor, you will have numerous opportunities to network with attendees and showcase your solutions. Sponsoring organizations receive recognition for their support and leadership through multiple channels before, during, and after the conference.
See the 1EdTech Digital Credentials Sponsors.
View Sponsorship Packages and Pricing
Higher Education Leadership Board Sponsorship
Sponsorship Fee: $5,000
The HED Institutional Leadership Board is focused on identifying priorities and resources to accelerate the adoption of a highly integrated edtech ecosystem. Each institutional 1EdTech Contributing Member designates one academic or IT senior executive/administrator to participate on the board. The board meets four times a year—two via Zoom and two face-to-face in conjunction with a quarterly meeting.
- Ability to designate one executive to attend the face-to-face HED Executive Leadership Board meetings (two per year in November and June). The meeting will take place virtually if unable to host a face-to-face meeting.
- Choice of one of the following to promote your leadership for supporting this initiative:
- Contribute to the Learning Impact blog to showcase your organization’s leadership in adopting 1EdTech standards to help institutions evolve to a fully integrated digital ecosystem and achieve “results” from adopting 1EdTech standard(s). 1EdTech blogs are shared with all 1EdTech subscribers and via our social media channels.
- Opportunity to conduct a joint webinar with institutional co-presenters to share effective practices for enabling better teaching and learning from better learning technology. Webinars are shared with all 1EdTech subscribers and via our social media channels.
- One digital ad in the monthly 1EdTech Community Dispatch newsletter and one digital ad in the monthly Higher Ed Member newsletter (sponsor may request the month the ads are included for each publication)
- Your digital ad can be linked to a website, case study, or another resource
- One comp registration for one 1EdTech member quarterly meeting.
- Recognition of your sponsorship during the quarterly meetings.
- Sponsorship recognition on the HED Digital Transformation landing page.
Digital Curriculum Innovation Summit
The Digital Curriculum Innovation Summit is a new 1EdTech event where over 100 K-12 and Higher Education academic and technology leaders, curriculum specialists, instructional designers, digital content providers, innovation officers, and other educational leaders will come together to share innovative practices to improve learner engagement and retention, support digital curriculum innovation, explore new teaching strategies, and foster collaboration to build a better future for learners.
Sponsors will gain recognition for the organization's leadership to enable a digital learning ecosystem to power learner potential. Sponsors will have ample opportunities to interact with participants and contribute to the discussion.
The Digital Curriculum Innovation Summit took place November 8-9, 2022 in Baltimore, Maryland.