In this engaging and insightful webinar, we invite you to explore the transformative potential of microcredentials and Open Badges in education. Microcredentials have emerged as an essential offering for higher education, reshaping how learners perceive, showcase, and capitalize on their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Join us as we delve into the dynamic world of microcredentials and Open Badges to understand how they empower learners to take ownership of their achievements, provide new pathways to success, and create direct connections between learning and employment. We will also unravel the Open Badges' role in recognizing learning, skills, and achievements. Discover how these digital credentials transcend traditional certifications, giving learners an edge in a rapidly evolving job market.
By understanding the value of interoperable microcredentials, learners can navigate their educational journeys with intention and purpose, aligning their learning pathways with their long-term goals.
- Sherri Braxton Castanzo, Senior Director for Digital Innovation, Bowdoin College
- Noah Geisel, Micro-Credentials Program Manager, University of Colorado Boulder
- Meagan Sovine, Ph.D., Digital Badge Community of Practice Faculty Lead, Alamo Colleges District
- Kelly Hoyland, Director, Higher Education Programs, 1EdTech
- 1EdTech's Digital Credentials Summit 2024
- Alamo College Microcredential Briefs
- University of Texas White Paper
- Badge Summit
- Learner & Worker Ecosystem
- AACRAO Blog
If you are interested in joining 1EdTech, get more information here.
No upcoming meetings/events have been scheduled at this time.