Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange® (CASE®)
Together we can power learner potential in four easy steps.
Need support before determining your product’s certification readiness?
- View the developer resources on the CASE Developers page.
- Review the FAQs and/or submit a support ticket via 1EdTech Support Site.
- Engage in one-on-one support calls with 1EdTech staff (available for 1EdTech Contributing members).
- When you’re ready to test, go to step 2.
The CASE certification process for Service Providers is only available to 1EdTech Contributing member.
Use our 1EdTech Certification Suite to test as often as you like.
- Review the directions for the certification test suite.
- Run your product through the certification test suite:
- Service Providers (Data Source) (Only available to 1EdTech Contributing members)
- Service Clients (Data Consumer)
Make sure to print the conformance report or results and send a copy to email@example.com with the certification submission.
Send us your test results for official validation.
- Submit test results. This will be reviewed by 1EdTech Staff
- Provide additional product information as requested by 1EdTech staff for display in the TrustEd Apps Directory.
Our 1EdTech staff manually reviews your test results with a fine-tooth comb. Please note it may take some time for the results to be validated.
Let's celebrate and show off your new 1EdTech certification!
- Receive a certification registration number and details about how to use the 1EdTech logo, and dissemination details about your certification will be provided.
Proudly displaying the 1EdTech Certified logo on your website, marketing materials, and social promos lets your current and future customers know you value interoperability.
We're Always Happy to Help
Our experts are here every step of the way, welcoming you to the world’s most
united edtech community and available to ensure you achieve certification.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.